Rewriting Questions into Statements: The Most Unexpected Methods
Codified Real-Time Chat
Too much matching content?
Read what our clients say about our service.
When submitting the order, provide assignment-related details. Write as much essential information as you can for us to make your text appropriate and well-structured. Then our writer will be assigned, and you’ll be able to contact them any time you need.
Pay for your order securely online. You can be sure about the safety and confidentiality of your info using our service. You can also use Visa or MasterCard.
You can log in to the customer area on our website, watch the order progress, chat with the writer, upload and download data, and get a draft. Our specialists are always ready to communicate with you and revise your papers.
The last step is to proofread your paper. Grammar, style, word usage, punctuation, and originality will be checked. We meet even the shortest deadlines, so the vast majority of papers are delivered in advance, and they are 100% original.
Why Do We Need to Know How to Turn a Question into a Statement?
Learning the correct subject-verb order can be difficult if you are not an English speaker or you are learning how to write. Many confuse stating and asking when learning how to use English. One way of perfecting your understanding of how the language works is to rewrite questions as statements. For many, this can actually be difficult to rewrite text, and they need a lot of support with rewriting services where they can turn questions into statements.
By understanding the correct way of ordering your sentences you will ensure that people will understand you correctly. An incorrect subject-verb order will make statements that you make sound like questions and vice versa.
Need “reword my work” professional assistance? Check out all the secrets first!
Our specialized rewriting questions into statements help and advice will provide you with all of the help that you need to be able to better understand just how to reword questions into statements and to avoid the common pitfalls that you will face. Our experts are highly qualified in the use of the English language and have many years of providing support and advice to students of all capabilities including how to rephrase a question.
Different Types of Sentences That You Can Use
There are basically four types of sentences that you can use within your writing and of course speech. Each has its own purpose and will end with either a period, exclamation mark or a question mark. The following are the different types that you could use:
- A declarative sentence:
This is a sentence that simply makes a statement or allows you to express your opinion and will always end with a period. Examples could be “I want to be able to convert questions to statements.” or “I am good at converting questions to statements.”
- An imperative sentence:
This type of sentence is one that gives a command or makes a request. Normally this would end with a period although it could be used with an explanation mark under certain circumstances. Examples of this type of sentence are “Can you please convert this sentence to a statement.” or “I need you to make this conversion now.”
- An exclamatory sentence:
These are sentences that express great levels of emotion such as anger or happiness. These types of sentences will often end with an explanation point. For example “I got the top grades for my assignment!” or “Don’t fail to hand in your assignment on time or you will suffer!”
- An interrogative sentence:
This is a sentence that asks a question and will end with a question mark. For example “How good are you at converting your questions into statements?” or “What grade do you think you will get?”
Types of Question to Statement Converter
There are 5 basic types of questions that you can ask if you want to categorize them. The following runs through each of them:
- Factual. This is the simplest type of question and requires a straightforward answer based on the available information. This can be as simple as “Who is the president of the USA?” Answers are usually short and may even be yes or no style answers.
- Convergent. This style requires the person answering to have to make some form of analysis of the available information and will usually result in an answer that will be within a finite range of possible responses. This could be something like “Why did the leading lady react the way that she did in the closing scene?”
- Divergent. This style of question allows the person answering to explore many different avenues and use their intuition and imagination to come up with possible answers. Often there are no right or wrong answers here. An example could be “How could the film have been different if the leading man was not so obsessed with his hunt for revenge?”
- Evaluative. These styles of questions will require higher levels of cogitative thinking and may require you to combine many different ideas and processes. An example could be “How are Trump’s and Putin’s approaches the same yet different?”
- Combinations. As the name suggests this style of question will combine the other forms of questions to solicit the response that the questioner is looking for.
Change Question into Statement: Typical Methods
To change question into statement does not have to be difficult as long as you follow some simple rules. The following are three methods with examples that you can use changing questions into statements
- Move a helping verb:
Helping verbs are words that will alter the meaning of the main verb. If the question begins with a helping verb then the question can be converted into a statement by removing it from the start and placing it in front of the verb:
“Has age treated us well?” Becomes: “Age has treated us well.”
“Will we meet again?” Becomes: “We will meet again.”
“Would you be able to climb that tall tree?” Becomes: “You would be able to climb that tall tree.”
- Removing Does, Do, and Did:
Often questions will begin with one of these three. To turn these questions into statements all you need to do is to remove the words from the start of each question. Often these questions will be in the present tense but the statement will often need to become past tense:
“Does the number 11 bus stop here?”Becomes: “The number 11 bus stops here?”
“Do you have to get your spelling right to get good grades?”Becomes: “You have to get your spelling right to get good grades.”
“Did he get the highest grade in the class?”Becomes: “He got the highest grade in the class.”
- Removing question words:
Words such as what, who, why, when, where, and how are often tacked onto the front of a question to ask for details. To turn these questions into statements you must remove the question word and ensure that the correct subject-verb order is observed:
“When are you going back to your home?”Becomes: “You are going back to your home”
There are many different ways that you can approach rephrasing questions into statements that will help you with learning English. You also need to understand that you can turn a question into a statement just by how you use intonation in parts of the speech. For instance “He’s an English teacher” could be either depending on how you say it. To make the rewording process easier you may use some grammar resources.
We Can Help With Changing Questions into Statements
Our question to statement converter offer superior support with all forms of rewriting through the highly qualified staff. They can help you to reword questions into statements and back for all of your assignments. All of the help that they provide is done to your full satisfaction and delivered on time or we will return your money.
See our guarantees that we give to every our customer:
- We are always committed to the highest quality, that is why we guarantee only unique rephrased papers
- If our client is not satisfied with the final result, we guarantee money-back guarantee
- Our turning questions into statements service meets any required deadline
The Major Benefits From Question to Statement Converter Website
We would like to ease your life and give you our instant and professional help with rewriting questions into statement because we know that sometimes it could be a kind of daunting task. Check our benefits and make your choice:
- We work only with expert and experienced rewriters and editors, that is why you would be always working with a qualified rewriter
- We know how to rephrase a question into a statement without plagiarism.
- We suggest endless draft revisions to know your preferences